Thursday, August 04, 2005

National Day Celebration.

AWESOME. The word used to describe this year's National Day celebration. It was a memorable one, given the fact that it was pouring heavily in the morning, thus resulting in the delay of the celebration. I did not look AS bad as I thought I would when I was clad in red top and white bottom. At last, I got my white skirt back from Grace since I lent it to her before the June Holidays. And she returned me a chilli-stained skirt. That, I will forgive, but not forget.

I screamed my lungs out in the MPH. Xinya and I were on high. We danced, did retro dance steps, jumped with our power stiks in the air, sang and even attempted to rap! And it was SO coolio. We then formed a poseur gang too, going "yo yo yo, wassup?!" every once in a while. Stupid, but that's us. I like! (:

I managed a scream for Suihui when she was receiving her third prize, but it resulted in every single head swiveling in my direction...

Post Script : The later part of the entry was lost due to unknown reasons.

8/04/2005 07:29:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com